Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

China Glaze Awakening, Halloween 2010....LOVE IT!

Imagine my surprise today when I was getting ready to walk out for groceries and the Fed Ex lady shows up. I didn't order anything that would come through them and certainly didn't expect to receive this collection. Before we get started, let me say that I swatched this with no base or topcoat. All of them have 3 coats and are in order from least to most bumpy LOL.

First up is my favorite out of the three...ZOMBIE ZEST

This is absolutely a gorgeous moss green jelly with yellowish gold microglitter and this is so awesome in person. I can't wait to do a full manicure with this one. Smooth application and totally not bumpy at all. Thumbs up in this house and will be the ONLY thing in this house associated with zombies. LOL

Next up is...MUMMY MAY I


The hot pink glitter with the darker purple base is so pretty. The only thing that would make this better is to add some hex pink glitter of the larger variety. This went on like a dream. The first coat was pretty darn good alone but by the time I got to coat #3, I was in heaven. This was only a tiny bit bumpy when it was dry but that doesn't bother me. Great polish, China Glaze!

Last but not least.....ICK-A-BOD-Y

Okay this one? I love the color of the orange glitter in a dark green jelly base.I mean, it is chock full of glitter and yall know I love glitter. This one also went on well but boy when it dried???!?!?! BUMPY! But really who gives a darn? Nothing a great topcoat won't fix.

All in all, China Glaze outdid themselves with this one. Every polish is gorgeous and totally worth having if you ask me. I'm so sure they would look awesome on anyone.

The products featured here were furnished by the manufacturer or PR company for review. You are getting my honest opinion. 
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "China Glaze Awakening, Halloween 2010....LOVE IT!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top