Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-Roma-ma-ah! I got a fake romance LOL

Hey y'all!
So I ordered Bad Romance from my Nordstrom's weeks ago and it keeps getting backordered or canceled. Boo! So in order to satisfy my fix until my order actually makes it to my house, I took out my China Glaze Mummy May I and my NYX Girls Super Funky which I saw on Féline's blog, Alizarine Claws.

My friend, KB always says "Fake it 'til you make it." so that is exactly what I did.

It's cute, right? I hope so. I got a few compliments on it while I was out and my mother even liked it. It's not even close to BR but close enough for me.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-Roma-ma-ah! I got a fake romance LOL"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top