Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Fight Like A Woman

This collection comes from China Glaze and will start selling to the public in September. A part of the proceeds will benefit the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), an agency of the World Health Organization dedicated to the science of cancer and promoting international collaboration in cancer research.  

Breast cancer hits close to home for me. We lost my mother's best friend to this awful disease. In 2002, I had a scare and thankfully I am okay but I never forgot how scared I was and that something needed to be done about this. It does my heart proud to see China Glaze jumping into the fight by offering this collection. 

It also reminds me of another cause that is near and dear to me. This charitable organization, GALS Charitable Foundation. Look at the mission. Their tagline is Envision, Encourage, Empower. Who can't get behind that? I immediately thought of them as well when I saw this collection. LOVE!


Now some of y'all know Im not a fan of pink but this collection may have really done me in this time. 

This is Empowerment and it is the perfect bubblegum pink. If I had a piece of gum to compare it to I would, LOL. I love how "creamy" it is. 3 coats with no topcoat or basecoat.


This next one is called Encouragement. It's a very nice, baby pink shimmer and it looks to have silver microglitter in it. I would totally rock this to amp up a french manicure. 3 coats!
Last but not least is Endurance. GLASS FLECKS & jelly, babies! It's like a hot pink, raspberry like color and I couldn't get a good pic of it but I love it. I will definitely wear this one again. 3 coats, also.
I hope that if you get the chance to buy this one you will. I don't think you will be disappointed and the money goes to a great cause. :)

*products provided by PR/manufacturer company for honest review*
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Fight Like A Woman"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top