Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Black Diamond

Hey y'all!

I'm sure you've seen this manicure before but I wanted to try it on myself. Based with O.P.I. Acrylic Nail Base Coat, which you can purchase over at TranDesign for $4.99. For the base, I used 3 coats of China Glaze Black Diamond(one of my favorites)then I topped it with China Glaze Matte Magic. It looked hot all on its own but I really wanted to see what this would look like on me so I pulled out my Konad M57 and went to town with some Zoya Raven.

I love it!! I hate that the weather sucks today and one of my lamps blew out in my light box kit. UGH.Really need to get better at photo taking. Anyway, here it is. I think it's sexy. Have any of you done this one? If you have, link me in the comments. I'd love to see.

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Black Diamond"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top