Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Billie 'MoonBeam' ♥


~ 2 coats of Billie 'Moonbeam' =  No T.C. on NAKED nails { my real nails} ~


This is the only Billie  polish that I am not happy with - this is a great color; it is very vibrant and extremely noticeable, but the finish is allllll wrong. I am going to have to run over to my favirote store in my town and snap a quick photo of the 5 glitters in this collection I found recently.

I love this shade, but the finish is frost and is much too opaque for the glitter to be visible...... some glitters show up, but not enough to satisfy me. I will likely franken this with a clear polish to see if I can fix-it-up. Maybe if it was a little more transparent, the pretty glitters would show through.

The name is awesome,,, 'Moonbeam'. All of the glittered frosts have cool names. My photos are indoors under fluorescent lighting { no top coat }

 



 



 







Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Billie 'MoonBeam' ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top