Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

~♥~ Billie "Blue Skies" ~♥~








~ Blogger is no letting me up-load pictures of the NOTD an insane blue I names' Tripp'in Smurffs"...... WTFudge is up with blogger lately.... I hope to at least draft it soon, i have alot of nail photos, plus some rad frankening I did today That I hope to write about, before I forget all the little details... anyone else having problems with blogger today? (Saturday Night ~ April 18/09)


Oh-well, onto a very pretty polish I wore last week during my Deez-Nailz 7 day NOTD Challenge......

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥




Blue Skies, this is a fitting name, a soft- shimmery- matte- light- blue, two coats, dries ultra fast, very happy with it. I remember in the 'olden' days when I would paint my nails and they would not be dry for hours, sometimes overnight.These Billie polishes dry fast, I am so happy with this brand, and hope to add many more of these to my collection, they are soooo cheap, too (.99 cents, CANADIAN ) The two pink neon polishes I bought are alright, but I will likely never wear them again.... well, possibly the purple one - but I will definitely need something layered over it. I am stocked up with 'un-worns' probably till X-Mas, and at the moment I am trying hard to not pick up zny new polish till I wear / swatch the ones that I have never worn.




Not all bargain polishes have been good to me, I do like to try new stuff, in this case, I would likely never wear neon's, other than on my toes, so I don't mind trying them out, just for .99 cents. but It cheese's me off when I but a polish, or make-up, or a moisturizer, whatever - buy something
and it turns out to be something completely different or not be what I want, or what I thought it was. I am grateful for all those people out here, show-casing their nail-polish goodies, and product reviews... So that I can make an informed choice, and no longer will I have closets and cabinets stuffed with beauty products that I will never use.

Thank you Much!




Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "~♥~ Billie "Blue Skies" ~♥~"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top