Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Shivon

I've had this bottle of Zoya Shivon for awhile and never took it out and used it. I mean I thought it was beautiful in the bottle but it didn't call to me until recently. It is the loveliest rose gold duochrome. It shifts between something really rose and pink to these little gold shimmering highlights and it's just gorgeous. These photos don't do it justice at all. First,I took some pics of it inside with the flash on.




Then of course I had to add some Konad to it. I think this was m60 but I'm too lazy to walk to the back of the house to see. I used the gold Konad special polish. I took this pic inside with no flash by my window.



This was outside:



I must remember to stop ignoring my polishes. Shivon is just too pretty to stay inside the bottle. You ought to get it if you don't have it.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Shivon"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top