Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

a purple diagional mani



I will be adding silver glitter stripe polish across the line, but before my camera battery totally dies I snapped these photos. This is 3 thin coats of Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac, I applied thin graphic art tape diagonally across my nails, and then added 2 coats of Billie Cosmetic's Purple, which is a deep blurple shimmer polish.

When I removed the the tape and applied Top Coat, I found that thin graphic art tape to be too thin for me to use as a polish guide and so I got polish on the other side of the tape. I had to go over the polish mistakes with the Sally Hansen polish; you can still see some of them - oops!

sun


sun


2 coats of Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac
o


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "a purple diagional mani"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top