Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Party Gradient - Nails Art Design

This manicure is pretty blinding in the sun. I was a bit distracted while looking at it. I used Seche Vite Nail Lacquer in White as my base coat. The formulation for this was a little hard to work with and was a bit streaky. It took 3 coats to be opaque. Next I sponged on Wet n' Wild Kaleidoscope, which is a gorgeous multicoloured silvery sparkle, for my gradient effect. I sponged on 2 coats and pressed harder near the tips.

Finally, I topped it all off with some nail jewels and Seche Vite top coat. Have a nice weekend polish addicts!


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Party Gradient - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top