Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Animal Time - Tips Making Beauty

The whole time I have had my nail stamping plates, I have never done a leopard mani! Of course the plate that had it on there, I lost, but whoo hoo, I ordered the MASH plates off of Amazon, and it had that plate in the set. Now, IMO, this mani is a big ol' FAIL, lol. I didn't have my trusty SV with me, at work, so after I completed this, my top coat that I did use, Looks Wet, smeared the design a tad, grrrr, it actually drove me so crazy, that I just removed it all, lol. Oh well, I still wanted to share, because I love the colors together.
I started with China Glaze Recycle
PS - ignore that gross milky looking substance on the bottle, HAHA, I didn't even realize it was there, until I took the pictures, it's just dried white polish, I swear!

Then using the M57 Mash plate, I added the leopard design and used Wet n' Wild Black Creme. Then I used OPI DS Original for the center of the spots :) You could def see the holo much better IRL

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Animal Time - Tips Making Beauty"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top