Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Tronica Gradient - Nails Art Design

This gradient was inspired by dying Easter eggs! I used 3 different polished from the China Glaze Tronica line for this mani. I have heard great things about water marbling with these polishes and I will try it next. For this mani, I used 2 coats of Hyper Haute, a gorgeous deep pink holographic color as my base case and it applied wonderfully. Next, I sponged on Electra Magenta, a medium holographic purple, which blended nicely in. Finally, I contrasted the gradient with Techno Teal. Have a great Easter weekend Polish Addicts!



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Tronica Gradient - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top