Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Fuck Off & Dye...new ManGlaze.

Hi all,
First I have to say that I already am in love with the ManGlaze brand. I adore Marc and he is one of the best company owners out there. He is an absolute sweetheart but don't tell him I said that. Oh and yeah you read that right. FUCK OFF & DYE is the name of their new matte pink polish. Of course, there are two versions. This one and the other one, Blue, which is actually the same matte pink but it's for those who get easily offended I suppose. *shrug* Application on it was flawless as usual and I went with a base coat and  3 coats of polish even though I could have gotten away with two.



And yes I love it, love the name. They did not go wrong here.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Fuck Off & Dye...new ManGlaze."

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top