Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Manliest Polish Known to (Wo)man

I am so tardy to the party!!!
A few weeks ago I placed an order with ManGlaze because their twitter account makes me laugh and I love matte nail polish. I don't know what I was waiting for. Dude, this stuff rocks. I tried to get the kid to try it because well he's 15 and everybody knows that 15 year olds are weirdos but he said "No!" and rolled his little eyes. I used it on myself instead. Now I bought Matte Is Murder and Fuggen Ugly but I want ton go back and order Hot Mess and Matte-Astrophe. Must have them. Anyway!

Matte Is Murder...

It's a great, black matte with some shimmer to it. Reminds me of charcoal and looks awesome with a top coat but I forgot to take pictures.


Fuggen Ugly...


Awesome gray matte....awesome shimmer. This one also looks great with a topcoat!

I loved how quickly these polishes dried and how you don't have to wait between coats to avoid that streakiness you always get with mattes.  I had NONE! Also....bottle love!! The artwork on the bottles is awesome. Reminds me of the stuff that my uncle did when we were kids.



I highly recommend this company if you like mattes. Rumor is that they are working on new colors too. Can't wait!

Linkage: ManGlaze
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Manliest Polish Known to (Wo)man"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top