Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

I've got ManGlaze!

I was never a big fan of mattes until I was introduced to the ManGlaze brand awhile back. I bought Matte is Murder, Hot Mess, Fuggen Ugly and Mattastrophe online because well this company rocks. Marc is such a personable and great guy that I'd buy the Golden Gate bridge from him if he offered. (lol, ok not really)

Recently, he sent me the new one, Mayo and the reformulated Fuggen Ugly to review and let me just say they hit it out of the park.I couldn't get my animation to load but look at these bottles. The minis are too darned cute and quite frankly easy to use.


I tried out Mayo first just because I have wanted to see a white matte for so long.  This stuff went on so smooth and only in two coats. It actually has a sparkle to it. Awesome, awesome stuff. Check it out.


When I was a kid, I totally painted my nails with white out. If I'd had this stuff back then I would have been in love.  I didn't stop here though. I had to add Hot Mess aka FISH DICKS(I love saying this.)


Now I already loved the original Fuggen Ugly which you can see here but like I said they reformulated it and it's still a great polish.



Look at this stuff! Everything is smooth with great application and a quick drying time. You can't go wrong with a purchase from these guys.


These products were sent by the company/PR for an honest review.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "I've got ManGlaze!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top