Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Chris' Challenge

This could not have come at a better time because I was bored as hell. LMAO Anyways.......

The rules:

1. go to your lacquer stash
2. CLOSE your eyes and pull 3 random items - JUST 3

Okay so I did this and got China Glaze 2Nite, Orly Iron Butterfly and Nicole by OPI Prized Possesion Purple and I can tell you I was mad that that was what I got LOL! 

3. create a mani from them
4. Post your mani when you post the tag


5. Tag 3 bloggers
Amberski from A Day In The Life,  Jackie S.from Candy Coated Tips and Steph from Imperfectly Painted

I used BM20 for this mani as well.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Chris' Challenge"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top