Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Pink Leaf mani & introducing Pink Wednesdays - Tips Making Beauty

Morning!! As you might have noticed the new image over to the right, that states 'On Wednesdays we wear pink, do you?' Well it's such a fun idea that the ladies from Colour Coated, Glitta Gloves & Life and Polish started. As stated by them -

"Once Upon A Time….
A couple of nail bloggers decided to let their love for the movie Mean Girls manifest itself in the form of  wearing pink manis on Wednesdays.
In the movie Mean Girls, “The Plastics” always wear pink on Wednesdays. And while we’re not mean girls at all, we loved the idea so much that we tweaked it a little and made it our own.
 And thus Pink Wednesdays were born!"

I too love that movie, and thought it would be fun to join in on Pink Wednesdays. So here we go.
If you're interested in joining in, you can go here and fill the form out, and just follow the instructions :)

Okay, mani time. Remember how I mentioned I purchased colored leaves with my feathers, well I decided to use my pink leaf.

Here is is prior to me cutting it


I started with 2 coats of OPI Mod About You



Then after some trimming, I again glued it on, and did 2 thick coats of SV



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Pink Leaf mani & introducing Pink Wednesdays - Tips Making Beauty"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top