Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

OPI DS Desire with ChG Crushed Candy and Lippmann Boom Boom Pow





















Okay it is crazycakes how much I love this.  :D

I was inspired by this post on the MUA NB.  I don't have WNW Prancer, so I figured I'd do the gold one instead.  I had on OPI DS Desire and because I can't go 6 hrs without doing something to my fingers, I figured I'd add some crackle (me thinks crackle is the new konad.  LOL).  Then it still needed something so I added Boom Boom Pow.

I love it so much and I will be a little sad when it's gone.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "OPI DS Desire with ChG Crushed Candy and Lippmann Boom Boom Pow"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top