Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

I adore Deborah Lippmann

I cannot say enough about how phenomenal these polishes are. The application is smooth and flawless. The drying time rocks and the colors are FANTASTIC. Recently I had the pleasure of trying out Dark Side of the Moon and the All That Jazz trio. BEAUTIFUL! My favorite has to be Lady Sings The Blues from the trio. She is a gorgeous blue jelly base with regular and hexagonal silver glitter. Could not stop looking at it.




Next up was Razzle Dazzle. She was my second favorite. Raspberry jelly base with loads of  pink glitter. Adore it and wish the sun would have been shining for me but here she is....


This next one is Some Enchanted Evening. It's a just barely clear base full of pink(some say salmon colored)  glitter, some regular and some hexagonal. It's very girly and I love it. It actually had me singing the song when I was painting my nails. Cute! I haven't tried it over anything else yet but I cant wait.



I actually enjoyed these polishes very much and I am totally a Lippmann "stan" so if you like glitter and love polish, I say pick em up. 


Now let's talk about Dark Side of the Moon. Not much to say about it but its an awesome vampy color and there are dupes of it but hell who cares? I cant stop looking at this one either. I just love how vampies look with my skintone LOL Sorry. The application was so smooth here. With some of the darker colors I tend to have issues but I barely needed any cleanup here and let's face it, Im lazy so this was good news.





These products were sent to me for an honest review.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "I adore Deborah Lippmann"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top