Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

You better work!

*twirls like Ru-Paul* Y'all know y'all remember that song.Sashay Shante!


RuPaul - Supermodel
Uploaded by StudioZero. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.

Recently I received Lippmann Supermodel in the mail and while I don't like most red polishes, this one is in my top five polishes at the moment. It is the most gorgeous color ever.

It was created for model, Dree Hemingway. Now look at that beautiful, sheer red-orange polish. Fabulous. The application on this was flawless and this is three coats. I don't even mind the VNL. It is that wonderful to me. Great formula! Looks great on my skintone, in my opinion and I could not stop staring at my nails when it was on.  Another plus was that this dried really quickly. The shine on this was awesome without a topcoat but I used one anyway.

This polish definitely made me a Lippmann lover and I will continue to seek this brand out if they are all this awesome.

*Product furnished by PR company*
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "You better work!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top