Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Finally a real Bad Romance

I went through so much trouble to get this polish. I went to Nordstrom's 2 hours away to buy it and all they had was the tester so you could see it before you ORDERED it. Well I went home and ordered it. Took a total of a month to finally get to me, lmao. Gee thanks. Remember when I did the fake romance? Close but no cigar.

Yeah! Well here it the real deal on my little shorties.


As usual, the Lippmann polish did not disappoint. The application went smoothly and dried quickly with 3 coats. It was a tad bumpy but nothing a good topcoat couldn't fix. It's a black jelly base filled with  pinkish purple glitter and hexagonal glitter. I love it. I can't wait until my nails have grown out more and I can wear it again and do it justice.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Finally a real Bad Romance"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top