Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

DS Extravagance - Nails Art Design

OPI DS Extravagance was something I picked up at a random nail place while waiting for the bus. I am sure that all you polish addicts know what I mean when you are constantly on alert for polish sales or HTF polishes. I saw that they were have a sale on OPI products, so after lurking outside for a bit, I went in. To my surprise, they had quite a few DS OPI products on sale, but only this color caught my eye. It is a gorgeous purple holographic color with a tint of red. It was opaque in 2 coats and looks utterly breathtaking in the light. So far, the entire OPI DS designer series that I own have not failed to impress...this is getting to be quite expensive. Oh OPI, why do you do this to me (not that I don't love you for it)?


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "DS Extravagance - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top