Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

China Glaze Crackle Lightning Bolt over golden glitter






















This was inspired by pics of the new OPI and Serena Williams collaborations, due out this May.  In the pictures, there is a new White Shatter that they layer over a champagne gold glitter, Spark de Triumphe (I'm assuming this is the French Open portion of the collection).  I loved the look so much, I had to recreate it right now.  So, I used 2 coats of OPI Glitzerland, with one coat of  Fingerpaints Winter Wishes.  I then topped the whole thing with China Glaze Crackle Glaze in White Lightning (which I'm quickly becoming addicted to) and 2 coats of Seche Vite.  I love this.

FYI... if you'd like to check out the pictures of the new Serena Williams collections and the new "Shatters", check out this post at Addicted to All Things Pretty.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "China Glaze Crackle Lightning Bolt over golden glitter"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top