Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Gotta Paint'em all - Nails Art Design

I was talking to my friends this weekend about Pokémon and it inspired me to do a manicure about it. Pokemon Yellow was my favourite game to play on the DS because it was adorable how Pikachu followed you around...anyways...

I painted my base coat with Essie Really Red (Polish addicts, what other awesome reds are there? I do not seem to own any) and painted the top half with OPI Alpine Snow. I used Sally Hansen Black Out to draw the lines. For my ring finger, I used SkinFood OR004 for the base and then painted the face with a brush.

I bought the new crackle polish from China Glaze! I will do a post on them soon. They are AMAZING.



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Gotta Paint'em all - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top