Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Diamond Rays - Tips Making Beauty

I had this on my wish list a loooong time ago and a lovely lady from MUA, contacted me, and offered to swap, so YAY. I Love all the OPI DS polishes, and even though this isn't as holo as others, it's still so pretty. You can semi see the holo glitter in it, but it would have been a lot better if I was able to catch the sun. For this I layered 1 coat of Sinful Black on Black to start.








Then taping off my nails, I then added another coat of SInful Black on Black. I love how it appears to be diamond rays!! Oh and yes, I do see that I only did 3 rays on my middle finger, haha, not sure how I missed the 4th ray *shrug*






Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Diamond Rays - Tips Making Beauty"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top