Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Lemmings come in strange places

Do you guys in the US (and anyone else that can get it) watch The Sing Off? I didn't watch it last season, but last night, I happened to catch it because Jeopardy ended and we couldn't find the remote and then I got hooked.

Basically, it's a competition for a cappella groups. As someone that loves to sing, and especially loves to sing a cappella... I was in (why I didn't watch this last season, I have no idea). One of my favorites was the group from the University of Oregon, On the Rocks.

So today I get to googling and find this vid of them singing Bad Romance (this was in the first episode of the season as well).



Um, cute boys, dancing and harmonizing to a Lady Gaga song? Yes please. I think I've watched this about 10x today already. I love it that much. Of course, this led me to purchase Lippmann Bad Romance. I just couldn't stop myself. LOL.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Lemmings come in strange places"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top