Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Sinful Colors All About You Layered over Red



I love the shimmery golden bits in Sinful All About You.  This is 2 coats of Sinful Colors All About You Layered over a no-name Sally Hansen sheer shimmery red, which is layered over a strong silver foil.

 I havent really been into Christmas nail art - I am whipping up alot of crafty things in the evenings, so my nail art is on the back burner for a few days.

I will have to do a few more manis with the layering over a strong metallic or foils finish's, I love how it brightens up any polish and makes those sheer polish's more wearable. I have a tone of polish's that look great in the bottle, but are so sheer that they need 4 to 6 coats to be totally opaque ( thats how I like them) so now I wont just be layering over black/blue any more. I think I have tried this before and didn't like it but this red polish over the silver is very appealing to me.


woooooooooow


L-R; Billie Silver, No-Name Sally Hansen, Sinful All About You, Nailene Top Coat



Billie Silver 2 coats no Tc


with 1 coat of the No-Name Sally Hansen



This is 1 coat of the red layered over a strong silver foil. Layering this pretty Sally Hansen shimmery red over a strong metallic silver foil definitely brightened it up and changed the colour. I can see the silver foil through the sheer red polish and I will definitely be trying this out more often - I love the brightening effect and am glad that I didn't need a million cots of this shimmery red. When I wore this in summer-time, I needed 5 coats and it would not dry.
 
 and 2 coats of Sinful Colors All about You ( NO TC )


( I left my pinky with just the silver polish and Sinful All About You )


Sinful Colors All About You is a must have... these are $1.50 USD at Walgreen's in the USA and can easily be found online for less than $3 USD as well


weird lighting.... this actually shows the effect the best - it is like a gold opal....



fluorescent Lighting




 brrrr........ outside in the setting sun.....


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Sinful Colors All About You Layered over Red"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top