Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ DOLLAR-RAMA !!!♥




EDIT: When it comes to containers for pigment, you should try to buy ones that close properly and don't leak.....I bought these ones for beads and jewelery findings ~ these would not workout for things like pigments and minerals samples. You really need a good container to store minerals& pigments & such. these need alot of work to close properly and have popped open on me..l.. which is fine because I bought them for my jewelery goodies.


WOW = these storage containers were $2.00 Canadian at DOLLAR-RAMA, I was just looking at some of these containers at Micheal's Craft Store and they were unrealistically priced( $20.00 plus ). The top containers of these stacks do not have lids but whatever.... They were only $2.00I just needed conatiners to put all my beads & stuff in, and then one area for those beads to be in..... so I am happy!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ DOLLAR-RAMA !!!♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top