Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

I think it's pretty damned obvious......

that I can't take a real break so how about I just say I'm gonna cut back, lmao.

Anyway I just had to show yall these frankens I got from Ange in the mail. I love this girl to bits. I don't usually take this quickly to people I meet online but she is a one of a handful that I have. She is my test tube sister and I heart her. LOL





Aren't they fabulous? This woman is a genius. One of these polish companies needs to hire her to work from home to come up with awesome colors. And no those are not acrylics. I put nailene nails on so I could do the polish justice. I will be soaking them off in the morning.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "I think it's pretty damned obvious......"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top