Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Mint Apple Goodness!

Hey y'all!

Today I am sporting Sinful Colors Mint Apple. Holy Crap! I love this color. I bought it out of sheer need just to have it in my collection but I didn't know that I would like it so much on. This is PolishedPrude's fault. *Yes, I'm looking at you, girl*

This is a darker mint green with some great gold shimmer and I cannot say how much I love it. This is one of those colors that I think would look good on anyone but especially on us darker skinned girls. Please believe that this one is a stunner!!!

 I may have to leave this one on a few days, lol. I'm not even sure about that because I have NAILPOLISH ADD but we shall see. You all have a lovely day.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Mint Apple Goodness!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top