Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Let's talk about Lubu

Okay first let me say that I LOVE China Glaze but Lubu Heels, you disappoint me! Yes, ya did! It has been sitting in my storage container just like Milani Spellbinding but I recently saw Eyeko Vampira over at Lacquerized and I pulled these two out. Lubu doesn't even compare. What did fellow blogger, Ange over at Scandalously Polish say about it? Jank! Jankity Jank or something like that. I concur.

Lubu is so pretty in the bottle but on? No thanks. I expected more and I didn't get it. I think I may have even teared up for what it could been. Enough rambling! Let's look at her. 4 coats, people!!!!!!



Tragedy!!!!!!!!!!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Let's talk about Lubu"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top