Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

China Glaze Vintage Vixen - Fall 2010 Collection‏

I received these a few weeks ago and as soon as I opened the box I was drooling! These are some great fall colors. The application was 2 coats with most but you have to be careful with it because as soon as you swipe, there's more coming down the body of the brush handle. I was very pleased with all 12 colors and I definitely have my favorites.  Pictures dont do these justice!

- The release says plum but I say eggplant. It's a frost with a little shimmer. No VNL!

- I hate this one. I thought I would like it but it just left me all blah. This is the second time I've swatched this one and the application sucks so bad.  The shimmer is pretty though.



- I think this one is so pretty! It's got some green and a little bit of a blue tint to it. The shimmer in it rocks as well.


- I dont know how I feel about this one but it's a pretty good like at the moment. Looks much better in person. It's a deep purple so I know it will grow on me more.


- I love this one. It's another shimmer and the release says burgundy but Im not sure I am seeing that. Nevertheless, youre gonna see her again.

- Look at her! Can you see that? That gold/copper shimmer in there! Love! This is a bronze/brown and I dont own anything like it. Will be on repeat for me. I love wearing colors like these on my toes. Go figure.


- Shimmery rose. This is very pretty and subdued. I can totally see livening this up with some nail art/konad. I can see my mother wanting to borrow this.

- This is my favorite out of the whole collection for some reason. Taupe with gold shimmer. In the bottle it was very "meh" but on me I love it.


- I saw the name of this one and my mind immediately went to that stupid cell phone commercial meant for older people. It's silvery blue and very full of the sparkle. Surprisingly easy to remove as well. I like it because it reminds me of my husband's miniature paint, Gunmetal. Warhammer 40K rocks!(yes Im aware that Im a nerd)

-  Dark blue glitter!! Hello. I love that this one went on smooth. You know how you have to add topcoat to make it smooth? Not with this one. Love it!!! Reminds me of my U.S. Navy dungarees LOL

- Red with silver glitter and it's very sparkly. Guess what else? PITA to remove but it's so pretty that it might be worth it. I love that glitter just pops. This one was also kinda bumpy so you'll need one or 2 coats of topcoat depending on how many coats of this one you apply.

- Last but not least. China Glaze says frost but I say it behaves like a foil and boy is she a pretty one. Sparkliest of the bunch and there's some glitter in there too, silver, gold, and maybe a few more colors but this totally reminds me of the New Year's Eve for some reason.


This whole collection is due out June 6th stateside and July 6th internationally. I totally think it is worth checking out.

The products featured here were furnished by the manufacturer or PR company for review. You are getting my honest opinion.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "China Glaze Vintage Vixen - Fall 2010 Collection‏"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top