Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Wantsies: Wall Mounted Vases Beauty Care

I just came across these framed wall vases on Apartment Therapy and had to show them to you.


Aren't they gorgeous? They live in the home of AT:LA (Apartment Therapy Los Angeles) contributor Beth Zeigler and I wants them so bad.

Well. Them, and the frame, and the peony roses.

Pleaseandthankyouvermuchmwah.

I'm now going to show you the space in Beth's home that they occupy, but be prepared for some desk (and lamp) envy.


You have no idea how much work I would (probably) get done if I had a desk with star handles like this.


Images: Beth Zeigler, Apartment Therapy


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Wantsies: Wall Mounted Vases Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top