Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

I can haz summer now, yes? Beauty Care


I know, I know. One swallow doesn't make a summer. Cast ne'er a clout til May be out. But the weather has been so incredibly gorgeous for the last couple of days that I can't help but get a bit giddy about it and, er, eyeball nice outdoors-y things.

I have a couple of these cream Moroccan-stylee lanterns dotted around the gravel border that cast fab intricate shadows across the back garden when lit at night, and since my solar powered LEDs for the trees have given up the ghost I'm thinking a few lads like these would look fairly sweet strung up in the branches:



Later on in the summer when the flowers have gone off the trees, they could do double duty as mini hanging vases like these during the day:


Wouldn't this mirrored agapanthus from Susan Bradley look fab in a courtyard garden?


Sadly, this pink parasol suits neither my cream and green garden furniture nor my wallet with its £165 price tag, but it is oh so pretty and The Indian Garden Company are offering free EU-wide delivery for a limited time if you're feeling flush:


Or maybe sail shades are more your thing?


Not sure how comfortable slatted metal folding chairs would be In Real Life, but I just love these French bistro sets:


Considering the fence needs to be stained this year, a large number of our plants didn't survive the winter, and the grass is in ribbons courtesy of the dog tearing it to shreds, I may be getting just a little bit ahead of myself looking at nice garden accessories.

Now, where's me secateurs?




Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "I can haz summer now, yes? Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top