Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

In which Steve Jobs makes me cry a little. Beauty Care



But of course Apple would launch iPhone 4.0 within 2 months of me buying the older version. I should have seen this coming: they came out with the iPod nano almost immediately after I got an iPod mini. 

I must really have ticked Steve Jobs off in a previous existance.

As you can tell from the pic above, the new iPhone will be available in white - properly white, I mean, with a white front as well as rear. GAH!!! The black on the front of my "white" 3GS is taunting me as I type this. 

It's apparently 24% thinner than the 3GS, and is flatter, too - it actually reminds me quite a lot of my old Sony Ericsson w890i, which I loved dearly. The camera's up to 5 megapixels from 3, with an LED flash added, and there's a front facing camera for video calling (meh.) 

Oh, and there's an extra mic, which might help to make the speaker function on the iPhone actually usable. 

No release date confirmed here yet, as far as I know, but in Steve's address it looked like 4.0 will be hitting these shores sometime in July. 

God. I really wish I'd dithered for a few more months and held off on my iPhone purchase until the summer.


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "In which Steve Jobs makes me cry a little. Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top