Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Franken - 'Fir' ♥


Franken Polish 'Fir'  - Made with Nat Robbins 'Greed' & a white body shimmer - 2 coats



I had a hankering to whip up some franken polish and had the perfect base to use; Nat Robbing 'Greed' a very flashy green polish I picked up for $1.50 CAD at an awesome bargain store in my town. I used 6 empty mini nail polish bottles and added 'Greed'  till they looked half full and went to town. Don't worry - the mini 'Icing' polish's that I disposed of were not very pretty - ( I poured them into other bottles )

EDIT: I forgot to add that this green polish by Nat Robins was soooooooo thin & runny. It was perfect base to use for frankens. HERE is a full post with a mani for this polish.

For this Franken Polish I mixed in 1/4 teaspoon off white body shimmer, and a few drops of a rich black to get this color..... which sort of looks like Balsam Fir needles, and so I am naming it 'Fir'. I whipped up some awesome frankens and am looking forward to wearing them all soon! Any time I mix pigments, shimmers or e/s into franknes I always add 4 ballz = its a must!

For some interest on this suede finish franken I applied Nailene tip guides diagonally across my nail and used 2 coats of Nailene Top Coat. This suede looking finish drank up the topcoat, and I totally could have used another coat of T.C. I don't think I will embellish this any further because I am in a swatching mood......

Have an awesome weekend!









below - my latest franken & a quickie *swatch* of the new green frankens I have recently made






dim, mysterious lighting



sun/shade with Body Fantasies cotton candy body spray -YUM -




Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Franken - 'Fir' ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top