Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ 'M' Color Cosmetic #06 - Toronto Polish ♥






- 'M' Color Cosmetic's #06 -
2 coats & 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong T.C.
- applied over Fing'rs acrylic nails -

Wow- I was a little worried about these polish's I picked up in Toronto, but they have all turned out to be lovely.The pigmentation is normal  and I was surprised that I only needed 2 coats of this. The brush is fine, there is 16 ml in this bottle - but it seems so much smaller than an average bottle.. This was a 7 on the 'aroma' scale..... meaning~  out of a scale of 1 to 10 these are bearable but pretty smelly.

I loooooove this glowey blue, too bad it's -30 degrees outside because I think that I would benefit from some sunshine for these photos. I am not sure yet what type of nail art I will add to this, I can't stop gazing at my nails and may just leave them plain........

IRL this polish is this glowey, I wish I picked up one more of this blue, if it wasn't so stinky I would replace Wet n' Wild 'Blue Sapphire' with this as my 2nd favirote blue. I will definitely do some skittles whenever I wrap up swatching & wearing all my vacation haul polish's.


-Most of my photos are indoors under fluroescent lighting-









 ♥




Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ 'M' Color Cosmetic #06 - Toronto Polish ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top