Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

My nail health

As some of you know, I wear acrylics. Today, I decided to remove them so that I could change the white tips out. No problem! Took me all day to soak them off while I was running the household but no big deal.

As I begin to push the rubbery acylic off the nails carefully, I noticed that two of my nail beds look like S^&T! Why? Because I have a habit of getting my fingers caught every now and then and had no idea that the nail underneath had ripped. No full set :( I will be sporting Nail Envy for the next week or so to get those two nails back up to speed. I am so annoyed too. I had the best konadicure planned for myself. Yall dont even know how mad I am and I'm waiting on another TransDesign order. UGH. I guess I can bore yall with FOTD's 'til I add my nails back on. I have samples from this awesome company called Detrivore Cosmetics that I want to play with anyway.

*&^(&*^&^!!!! Stupid Nails.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "My nail health"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top