Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ 'Midnight Hour' - Nat Robbins ♥


Here is the lovely 'Midnight Hour' from the brand 'Nat Robbins'. This is 4 coats with 1 coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat. This polish is very runny and will benefit from being left open for a couple of hours to thicken up  { I can't believe I just wrote that }. I found that a full mani took a little longer than usual to dry - but the humidity in my home is very, very high at the moment.

I almost sacrificed my Old Skool Wet n' Wild glitter to make a franken exactly like this last week - thank goodness I waited! This is a pretty jelly-glitter polish and I have recently seen that BB has come out with some very pretty glittery jelly's. Initially the jelly-ish finish of polish's like this are a turn-off for me. But I am starting to like them more and more.

I found this polish at a dollar store in my town called "A Buck or Two". There are a few of these stores across Canada HERE is the link  for the company's website, where you can check if they have a store in your Canadian town. I have found alot of older Sally Hansen's, Naturistic's Super Chrome's, L.A. Girl (old yucky colors) and some Caboodle's products at these stores as well. Also if you are from Ontario - check out my awesome dollar store haul post from January.= Lucky Ontario girls!!!!!

Does anyone out there recall seeing this "Nat Robbin's" brand in stores?

Thank friggen goodness I was able to take some outdoor photos. The sunshine turned my skin a weird color =but my nails turned out great!

 

  
 


 

  
 
   

@3 coats - no T.C. - pre clean-up

 

 ♥




Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ 'Midnight Hour' - Nat Robbins ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top