Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Midnight Madness Murder Mani ♥

 ~ Billie 'Claret' 2 coats & Sally Hansen 'Mocha Madness' 2 coats ~
~ this looks way more florescent Orange than it really is ~

I whipped up this mani late, late at night. I wasn't really sure how it would turn out - I think it turned out really neat. This is two coats of Billie 'Claret' ~ I was doing some experimenting with the polish's I have that look like blood.  I cut out the 'dripping' stencil from a mailing label and affixed it to my nails, then painted 2 thin coats of Sally Hansen 'Mocha Madness'


Now; I know that the 'Blood' is dripping from the direction of my cuticles. It grossed me out thinking I would have bloody nails... from someone or something else..... possibly clawing my way to bargains at a massive sale on nail polish. So I decided to have the 'blood' dripping away from my cuticles.


At the moment I am re-doing this mani to have the blood dripping towards my cuticles...... Ewww~ I'm not sure I can write "blood dripping" anymore, it's grossing me out! YUCK. I think it will look cooler to have the dripping towards my cuticles. When I did this last night I did not take photos of the process, or the little stencils I had made.. it's not hard at all & I think this will look cool with any contrasting colors.... At some point int he future I will do a solid black with neon green glitter for a toxic slime mani, that will look sooooo cool!
 
All my photos are indoors under florescent lighting and just plain indoor lighting.






Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Midnight Madness Murder Mani ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top