Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Butterfly wings



Here is some butterfly wings, these were surprisingly easy to do, I have seen this look a few times on blogs and on YouTube, so I thought I should try. I wish I used more of a shimmery base ~ on my pinky I did add a sheer shimmery polish.

This is 3 coats of Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac, then I used Art Deco Stripe polish in Black. I added the white dots with a Sally Hansen polish. I needed 2 thick coats of Top Coat for this, the black striping polish added a lot of texture ( needs to be thinned out ).

I am going to try this again, even though I think it turned out pretty, I want less black partitions and more of a shimmery base. I think that using on of those squeeze nail art things would be much easier for this look, just IMO......



step 1 - partitions


step 2 make partitions round, fill in tips


step 3 white dots and Top Coat




3 coats of Sally Hansen X-Treme Wear Lacy Lilac




  



shade - this black stripe polish needs to be thinned..... it added a lot of bumps to this mani
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Butterfly wings"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top