Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Plug Yourself Sunday & and a ladybug Mani


 This is a mani I did a few months ago. The base is Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Teal Take-off, followed by 2 coats of SH XW in Lavender Envy. I used LA Colors Art Deco stripe polish in black for the lines, and WnW Black Creme for the dots with a coat of TC. These photos were taken during my light bulb fiasco and before I had my lighting situation sorted out.

I think I do better with the abstract stuff such as using stickers, glitter and nail gems. I tried to do the butterfly wing nails a few times and I suck at that. But it is fun to try and that's the whole point.

Please be sure you leave me a message in the comment section if your nail blog is not on my blog roll, i will do a new blogs post tomorrow a.m.




check out my tinfoil...... not sure how this happened but - freaky






Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Plug Yourself Sunday & and a ladybug Mani"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top