Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

OPI Serena Williams' Grand Slam England

I am late to the party but I am so glad to have this one! I have really liked all of the Serena Williams sets but I do believe this one is my favorite. I apologize for my tardiness with this review but being sick and the kids being home for the summer has me running like crazy so I've gotten a tad behind. Let's just get on with it. Shall we???

I adore this one. It is so juicy to me. Can you see the pink, blue and purple shimmer in there? Love it!

This is something I would totally wear by it's self. See that holo? Yes sir!!!



Chrome Silver and I have quite a few of these so this one was a tad meh for me but still pretty  nonetheless.


I could have used more than one coat of Servin' Up Sparkle on this one but  :( I didn't. Look at the holo glitters  in the bottle. Tell me you don't need to have this. Baller.


I would totally give this collection an absolute A. Get you some!

Products sent for honest review.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "OPI Serena Williams' Grand Slam England"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top