Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Maybelline - 'Bronze Aluminum' ♥





Maybelline Bronze Aluminum, 2 coats
&
Top Coat - Fast Forward by China Glaze 1 coat

~♥~

Well, I went back to that rad bargain store to see what was left..... i had already bought like 15 polishes for $2.00 and $1.00 each, and so I figured there would be a few polishes that were picked over and lonely, waiting for me to rescue them... and they got a new shipment.... I am trying to not buy polish for a while, I have like 20 in my untried ... and now I added a few more. A quick post with swatches is coming up. I am obsessed with antique polishes right now. I am getting such a kick off of finding all these old Maybelline and Sally Hansen's'.

So in order to justify my falling off the wagon, -Ima-gonna-get-to-paintbox-&-post'n- Seriously, I think I have to stop going into those bargain stores, because I cannot resist these polish's. It took soooo much will power to not buy all the ones I wanted, and I am proud to say that I only walked out of there with 5 polish's. I found a bottle of Matte Maker, the top-coat that makes polish's matte. When I am 'over' the matte look, this will come in handy where I would use a clear top coat around the house for things like loose-threads, jewelery etc. It dried super-fast too.



Anyhoo- onto the photo's. This is an antique polish that i found in a rad bargain store in my town that I am totally staying away from........ It is a very pretty bronze foil. the color is leaning towards the rose-ey-bronze side outdoors in the sun, but shows a beautiful deep bronze indoors and in the shade. It took on alot of colors in various conditions, all were beautiful.

On my RING finger, I have used the Maybelline Matte Maker, the rest of my digits are 2 coats of CG Fast Forward. I had a hard time getting a good photo of the matte finish in the sun, ( of course ). Matte is pretty cool, does anyone remember when Maybelline came out with this Matte Maker?



 

  

  

  




Here is a montage of all my maybelline foil/aluminum and metallic polish's I have recently acquired and have posted on recently.


Top L - R = Violet Aluminum, Bronze Aluminum
Bottom L - R = Dee-Wine, Blue Aluminum



On my RING finger I have used 2 coats of the Matte Maker, In the sun it is not so noticeable, but in indoor lighting and in the shade you can really see the matte....



~♥~
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Maybelline - 'Bronze Aluminum' ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top