Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Klean Color nail duos




I found this at the local dollar storel. it is from klean color I have'nt seen these around on the interwebz.They are called Love me 365 Nail Duo. I tried to look them up on the klean colour website but it is out of service. However, i found some photos on google images and there seems to be quite an assortment of these nail duos.

The base polish was a sheer frost and possibly scented. The art striping polish was opaque dried fast and is a pretty colour. 



stuff i used

@ 2 coats no top coat


I used the fine tip side to make this wispy design


then added the stars, a coat of Love My Nails Dive, some holographic square raspberry coloured glitter  and finally TC. my top coat removed the raspberry colour from the holographic glitter, so I added another coat of Love My Nails Diva to my pinky before top coat



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Klean Color nail duos"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top