Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

China Glaze Metro: Uptown

China Glaze is getting ready for fall with these babies. I am in love. This is only part I. All polishes are swatched with two coats with the exception of one and it was three. The application rocked on these. Formula was very smooth for me and I can't tell you how excited I was to get these today. I've seen swatches on other blogs and just knew Id love them.

Totally made my fingers look longer, LMAO. E.T. Phone home. This polish looks nude on me in person.  This didn't look beige on me at all and that is what the description says. 

Raspberry pink and let me tell you, this is FIYAH in real life. I adore this color so much. Might be my favorite. 

Before I read the description on this one, I was like this is burnt something. I was right. Burnt Terracota. Looks just like bricks on a building in the big city, :-)

Just your basic red creme and it is pretty but I have so many unworn reds. Excellent application though. 

This dark purple creme is FAB. Purple is my favorite color. I don't own enough  & I'm glad I have one more in my collection. 

GLITTAH!!!!!! Bling Bling. I love this. It's got purple. It's got silver and it's got bronze. I really like this one. It wasn't thick and gloopy like a lot of glitter polishes. 3 coats
Now some people are already seeing this in their beauty supply stores so you may want to check yours out. With the exception of that red creme, I am really digging this set. Come back tomorrow so you can see Downtown.

Products provided for honest review.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "China Glaze Metro: Uptown"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top