Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Haute Tension

It has been so dreary here lately so I pulled out my China Glaze Pink Voltage. Well! *deep sigh* This bad boy took four coats to get a smooth finish for me. FOUR! It was way too sheer with the first coat and by the end of the third, I still had some streakage so I added that last final coat.

This is a bright @$$ neon. Whoa, buddy! I wish the pictures could show how extremely bright this is on my complexion but after 40-something pics I gave up.





Of course for me, this wasn't good enough. I had to pull out my Konad and my China Glaze Liquid Leather and the hubby's Vallejo Game Color Electric Blue and went to town.

I am loving this one.



Y'all have a good weekend.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Haute Tension"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top