Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Avon Midnight Plum with Pure Ice Cheat'in


This is 3 coats Avon Midnight Plum, with a sponging of Billie Cosmetics in Alloy which is a lovely pink/purple metallic polish. I added 3 coats of Pure Ice Cheat'in  and a thick coat of Top Coat. For some reason I did not take photos of Avon Midnight Plum alone.....  I thought the glitter would be lost layered over Midnight Plum, so I decided to add the metallic polish for good contast.

I definitely needed 2 coats of TC to hide all the bumps from this glitter polish - Pure Ice Cheat'in is a lovely mix of sapphire blue and magenta glitter. Its a shame that I have only worn this polish 2 times since i bought it 3 years ago!!!!

indoor florescent

stuff I used AVON Midnight Plum, Billie Alloy, Pure Ice Cheat'in & Nailene Top Coat

I first sponged on Billie Alloy; a purple metallic polish




Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Avon Midnight Plum with Pure Ice Cheat'in"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top