Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Sally Hansen Pink Diamond Nail Prisms


 I finally wore pink for pink Wednesday's and I am actually going to blog about it before Wednesday is over! I am an avid young go-getter. I didnt really need to add as many photos as I did to this post, but I took so many......

This is 2 coats of Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in Ruby Diamond layered over 1 coat of an un-named Sally Hansen Chrome polish. I had 3 of these Ruby Diamond polish's, One I bought at a garage sale 7 years ago, the other two I found at a dollar store in my town 2 years ago. Most of these Sally Hansen Nail Prism polish's are sheer - but awesome - and need to be layered or 4 to 6 coats are needed for opacity. I tested this on my pinky and it would need 4 coats to cover any bare spots and hide VNL.


I used a coat of another awesome Sally Hansen polish, there is no name on his one but it is a bright pink, the same base colour as this Sally hansen Nail Prism polish. On the left is 2 coats of Ruby Diamond layered over the pink chrome and on the right is just 1 coat of the pink chrome polish.

I have read that top coat diminishes the holo-ness of some of these prismatic polish's.... I cant see any difference, as I skipped TC on every other nail.



sun/cloud cover



weird lighting
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Sally Hansen Pink Diamond Nail Prisms"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top