Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ China Glaze 'Spontaneous' & Sally Hansn 'Strawberry Icing' Layering ♥




~ China Glaze 'Spontaneous' 2 coats & 2 coats of Nailene T.C. ~

This was the very first China Glaze polish I picked out to buy ~ I really, really wanted this. I do not use the few China Glaze Polish's I own enough, and I really should. China Glaze is a superior polish, and is less expensive then several drug store Sally Hansen polish's...  WHICH IS SOOOOOO WRONG - I am a little cheesed off that a quality salon polish like China glaze is $3 to $4 CAD cheaper than Sally Hansen Insta Dries/ Diamond Strength or Milani's....NOT COOL! Sally Hansen Diamond Strength is $8.99 CAD in my town WTF is that!!!!!!!!! $8.99?

Anyways....One thing that very rarely gets mentioned about nail polish is their ease of removal I have found that all my China Glaze polish are easily removable, and do not require as much effort as some other polish's need. I jazzed this up with a subtle shimmer polish, Sally Hansen 'Strawberry Icing', a very pretty Extreme Wear that I found on clearance ( woo-hoo )

How is the color of China Glaze coming across, does the color look realistic? I am messing around ( ....still ) with lighting etc..... I hope that people come away with ideas and inspiration from reading my blog & will forgive shades that don't look right ♥

~ Shade  ~



~ Indoor Fluorescent Lighting ~ 

~ Indoor Fluorescent Lighting ~ 
 

Below; with 1 coat of Sally Hansen 'Strawberry Icing' layered

~ Shade with Flash ~

~ Shade  ~ 


~ Sun ~


 ~ Indoor Fluorescent Lighting ~






Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ China Glaze 'Spontaneous' & Sally Hansn 'Strawberry Icing' Layering ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top