Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Pink Wednesday! - Tips Making Beauty

I used another one of the bigRuby tattoos for this funky french, I love them, they really are sooooo easy!! It was perfect, because I had no real time for this mani. I swear, the past 2 weeks have been so busy, and it's starting to take it's toll. *contemplates taking a personal day*, lol. Anyways, okay, for this I used 10, Pinky Promise for the base, and L.A. Girls Hot Pink matte for the tips. I used one of the flower tattoos from the Garden bigRuby set. Then, I had to add a rhinestone in the center of the flower, it was all Jacks idea :)
Happy Pink Wednesday everyone!





I will have pics of all the designs from all the sets posted this afternoon for you guys :)
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Pink Wednesday! - Tips Making Beauty"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top